The Triumphant Return of Upgrade & Save - LI & NYC
As of May 1, 2018, the Upgrade & Save Rebate Program has been fully funded, and rebates are now available through Hart Home Comfort when you upgrade your heating system. These rebates help supplement the savings when it comes to your heating costs, but how?
It's simple, really - new high-efficiency heating equipment consumes fuel at an improved rate, so you get more bang for your heating buck, and the rebates offered through these programs allow you to earn money back when you purchase these new high-efficiency heating systems … how much can you earn?
Upgrade & Save - Long Island
- $300 for the replacement or upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- $300 for the installation of a new aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
- Up to $600* in combined rebates
Upgrade & Save - New York City
- $500 for the replacement or upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- $200 for the installation of a new aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
- $100 for upgrades to an oil burner and controls
- Up to $700* in combined rebates
* Limit 2 rebates per household
The sooner you upgrade your heating system, the more prepared you'll be when winter makes its way back to us and the more likely you'll be to receive rebates. Funds are limited and are given out on a first-come, first-served basis, so purchase your new heating system through Hart Home Comfort today!
Special Air Conditioning Offer Extension
While we're on the subject of upgrading your home comfort systems, our special air conditioning offer has been extended until July 31, 2018. When you purchase a new air conditioning system before July 31 you can earn up to $500 in Bonus Cool Cash.
If you act now and upgrade both your heating and central air conditioning systems, the savings will continue to build! Here's how much you can save by taking advantage of our extended offer:
- Save $500 with our Cool Cash Bonus
- Reduce your energy bills by up to 30 percent (approximately $720 per year)
- See an immediate payback from annual efficiency savings. In just five years you could save nearly $5,200!
- Earn up to $600 in Upgrade & Save Rebates
- Save with a free 2-year service plan ($500 value)
- Earn NY State Clean Heating Fuel tax credits of 20 cents per gallon with our exclusive EcoBlend B20 Bioheat
- Take advantage of our 18-month interest-free financing
Now is the perfect time to bolster your home heating and cooling systems! With our extended, limited-time offer, you can purchase affordable and reliable air conditioning and home heating equipment from Hart Home Comfort and have it installed at your earliest convenience. Call or contact Hart Home Comfort today to learn more, or fill out the contact form on our special offers page.
Protect Your Summer Comfort
Air conditioning systems both new and old are subject to common wear and tear that can lead to costly repairs and the occasional emergency service call. However, there is a way to protect your investment and keep your home cooling system running efficiently - our Air Conditioning Service Plan!
Not only do we install new air conditioning equipment, we help to maintain it! Our Air Conditioning Service Plan includes:
- FREE System Tune-up & Safety Check
- 24/7/365 Priority Service
- 20% Discount on Parts & Labor for Repairs
- Increased Indoor Air Quality
- Combine with Another Service Plan for a 20% Discount
Whether you've taken advantage of our special air conditioning offer and want to protect your new investment, or you want to keep your current system running efficiently, contact us today and enroll in our Air Conditioning Service Plan!
Stick to the Budget Plan
It's no secret that during the peak heating season monthly heating bills increase along with the demand for home heating oil and the number of deliveries you need to stay comfortably warm during the winter. By enrolling in Hart Home Comfort's budget plan, you can save yourself from those price spikes!
There are about four months during the year where heating deliveries are most frequent and the prices are typically highest. If you're not prepared for it, the cost to stay warm during this short period of time could put a sizable dent in your budget!
Our budget plan helps by taking your yearly fuel cost and dividing it into even, predictable monthly payments. This way, you're paying the same amount each month, despite the demand of heating oil and price during the peak of the heating season.
With Hart Home Comfort's Budget Plan, you'll only pay for the fuel you use with no surprise fuel bills. You may also qualify for price protection to provide you with even more security when it comes to heating costs. Best of all, your budget will be more manageable … just in time for the holiday season, too! To learn more, or to enroll in our budget plan, contact us.
If You're Moving, Take Us With You!
Hart serves all of Long Island and parts of Queens, so if you're moving locally, know that you don't have to find a new home comfort provider ... you've already got Hart! If you're thinking of buying a home, why not have us evaluate the heating systems and central air conditioning before you do? You wouldn't buy a car without making sure it's safe and running right, so why treat your heating system any differently? Contact Hart today, if you are moving or plan on moving.