Hart's Take on Winter Comfort
During the winter, Long Island and Queens residents need two things: Fuel to power their home heating equipment, and a company that keeps the equipment running efficiently and reliably. With Hart Home Comfort, you get everything you need under one roof!
Get ready for convenient comfort and take advantage of our...
Heating Equipment Installation
It isn't until you replace your old car with a newer model that you notice everything you've been missing - the same idea applies to your heating equipment! For example, if your furnace or boiler is 10 years or older you could be missing out on efficiency savings of up to 40%.
No matter how old your heating equipment is you'll benefit from one of our comprehensive service contracts. Included in our contracts is our HartWarmers Tune-up, which allows our technicians to make adjustments and repairs to your equipment on an annual basis in order to ensure proper operation and save you up to 10% on energy bills.
Our EcoBlend Bioheat Fuel is clean, reliable, and brought to you automatically when you need it! With automatic delivery, you can focus on more important things around the home than your fuel levels or scheduling deliveries. We'll track your fuel usage for you, and schedule your deliveries only when necessary.
We all know there's comfort in knowing that your fuel prices won't get out of hand. With our price protection options, you can keep heating costs manageable ... especially during the holiday season, when your household budget is going toward gifts and traveling.
There's no reason to shop around, because everything you need to face the winter from the comfort of your own home is right here at Hart Home Comfort! Click here to learn about our exclusive clean-burning EcoBlend Bioheat® Fuel - the perfect home heating fuel for Long Island and Queens homeowners. Follow the links above, give us a call at 631-667-3200 or contact us online to learn more about our services.
Keeping an Eye out for Our Neighbors
The colder it gets, the harder it may be for some folks to keep warm. Luckily, there are assistance programs available to help low-income households with the cost of fuel, repairs, and replacements needed to maintain a safe level of comfort.
The Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is a federally funded program aimed at helping homeowners who struggle to keep up with the cost of fuel deliveries and equipment maintenance. Through this program, qualified households receive grants to alleviate the financial burden of staying warm during the winter.
If you or someone you know is in need of any assistance, please refer to the phone numbers below. In addition to LIHEAP, other programs may also be of assistance:
- LIHEAP: 516-565-4327 or 516-227-7386
- Project Safe (for senior citizens): 516-292-1300
- Nassau County Warm Bed: 866-927-6233
- CAIR Program: 516-485-4600 ext. 219
- St. Bridget's Well: 516-997-0170
- LIHEAP: 631-853-8825, 631-853-8326, EMERGENCY: 631-854-9100
- Supplemental Home Energy Assistance: 631-854-2368
- Project Warmth: 631-940-3757
- Citizens Energy: 1-877-563-4645
- Catholic Charities: 516-733-7000
- Salvation Army: 516-747-4902
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us directly through our website.
Cold Weather Energy Saving Tips
You'll be relying heavily on your home heating equipment this winter - After all, that's what it's there for! That means you should keep an eye out for other ways you can conserve energy that won't compromise your comfort!
Here are a few energy saving tips for you to keep in mind this winter:
- Use Your Thermostat Intelligently! From programmable to Wi-Fi thermostats, the energy saving options available to homeowners are in no short supply. Using these thermostats to their fullest capabilities can save you more than 10% on your energy bills.
- Upgrade to the Latest Heating Equipment! The older your home heating system, the more energy it uses to keep you warm. Not only will upgrading heating equipment improve the comfort levels inside your home, but you'll also reduce fuel consumption and save money.
- Take Advantage of the Sun! During the day, let the sun warm up your home by keeping curtains open. This will allow you to stay warm without having to rely solely on your heating equipment.
- Keep Vents Free of Blockages! When vents are blocked, it throws off the pressure in your heating system, which affects the efficiency and operation of the equipment.
- Be Sure to Weatherize Your Home! Drafty windows and doorframes can be sealed using caulk or weather stripping. This prevents cold air from getting in, as well as warm air from escaping - causing you to pay more for heat that's being lost.
At Hart Home Comfort, we want to help you stay comfortable without having to break the bank! For additional savings, upgrading your heating system can save you up to 40% on your heating bills. Click here to learn about the furnaces, boilers, and water heaters available from the industry's top manufacturers. If you have any questions about how our services can help, contact us online today!
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Share the Love of Hart
These days, there are many ways to share our thoughts and experiences with friends, neighbors and family. Since it's so easy to share, why not let everyone know about Hart Home Comfort?
Our Referral Program allows our customers to earn $100 for every new customer they send our way. It's easy - when your friend, neighbor or family member calls to sign up, all they have to do is mention that you referred them. It could be the easiest $100 you've ever made!
In addition to our referral program, we also love to hear from our customers. If you have something to share with us, feel free to take our customer satisfaction survey located on our website. Also, you can visit us on Facebook or Twitter and leave a comment or recommendation. We look forward to hearing from you!
CLICK HERE TO TAKE OUR SURVEY
There's No Place Like Home With Hart
Moving day is a busy day for everyone, but the good news is that no matter how far on Long Island or into Queens life takes you, our services are always well within reach! Bringing your home comfort provider to your new home won't take up any space on a moving truck and doesn't require any bubble wrap - just give us a call and we'll make the transition as easy as possible. If you're moving, or know someone who is, let us help!
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US ABOUT MOVING