As a full-service home comfort provider, Hart Home Comfort provides more than just heating equipment service; we now offer an Air Conditioning Service Plan as well. Like our Super Value and Total Comfort plans, the Air Conditioning Service plan covers all the most common issues affecting cooling systems. The plan includes:
- FREE System Tune-Up* & Safety Check
- 24/7/365 Priority Service
- 20% Discount on Parts & Labor Repairs
- Increased Indoor Air Quality
- Additional Savings: Combine with Another Service Plan for a 20% Discount
*Performed annually, our free air conditioning system tune-up maximizes your cooling equipment's operating efficiency and prolongs its lifespan. The tune-up consists of an 11-part procedure, in which our experts:
- Clean or replace standard 1" air filters.
- Inspect and clean inside cooling coil (if accessible).
- Inspect and clean condensate pans, drain lines, and condensate pumps; inspect condensate lines for leaks.
- Inspect and clean outdoor condenser coil.
- Lubricate motors and bearings where applicable.
- Inspect and tighten electrical connections in equipment.
- Inspect contactors and relays for pitting and burnt contact points.
- Monitor voltage and amp draw on motors.
- Monitor refrigerant pressures for proper charge (does not include adding refrigerant).
- Inspect thermostat and controls for proper operation.
- Inspect and test all safety controls.
With an Air Conditioning Service Plan, you won't have to worry about whether or not your cooling system is ready to stand up to the next big heat wave. Instead, you'll rest easy and keep cool.